Thursday, June 14, 2012

Testing Challenge - Puzzle #1

After thinking about this for a long time, I decided I will start publishing puzzles I have made. Because I keep coming up with new ones also, most likely I will add them here every now and then.

I have not yet fully decided, but my initial idea was to have problem solving/mathematical/logical puzzles in the blog so that everyone can try to solve them here and lateral/creative puzzles only presented with the setup. If a reader would be interested to solve a puzzle of the latter kind, we could do it for example over Skype or Twitter. I am also planning to add these to the TdT Cluj-Napoca (if you don't know what that is, check out http://tabaradetestare.ro/) workshops, but maybe more about that later.

Please remember, I don't want you to ruin the puzzle for anyone in the comments section so if you want to solve this, send me an e-mail or ping over Twitter so we can sort out the details. Thanks!

So here is the first logical one!

Continue the series (as in, replace X's with correct letters) and present your logic:
gra avar rvtXX

No comments:

Post a Comment